Friday, November 5, 2010

Sketchy Squirrels

They're everywhere...on our sidewalks, on our streets...why this morning I found one straddling the back tire of a bicycle...yes ladies and gentlemen I'm talking about squirrels.



My purpose was to do an expose on the critters and show how unruly (and large) they have become. Not only have they grown (seriously, since last year) to be the size of small cats, but they have increased their IQ and sketchiness level. A person can't walk through the University Park at UVM without a strange feeling as though they are being watched. What are those bumps in the night? SQUIRRELS!!!



I was working to show the public the terror that awaited us around every turn, but so far the squirrels have outnumbered and alluded me.
See? They're frisky.
I have been able to capture some in their acts of sketchiness.

But in the meantime I guess we will have to live in harmony with them.

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. the funny thing is that a few weeks ago I almost blogged about how sketchy the squirrels were.. I wrote the post and then changed my mind because I thought it would make me look weird :p

    ReplyDelete