Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ryan Performs in Places: Blackbird

Hey ya'll! I'm starting a new series called Ryan Performs in Places. I'm basically going to go to places and perform. It could be singing, or dancing, or acting, or whatever I feel like and it could be anywhere...I'm like that kid who dances in Apple stores except not really. I will post my favorites on Youtube. Anyway, for my first performance, I sang The Beatles' "Blackbird" under the tree outside University Heights. Give me a little bit of credit, okay this is my first time posting a video like this. I was a tid bit nervous...Enjoy!


Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Magnificence IS a word.

    2. You are fricken adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, darling! This was fabulous. Don't be so hard on yourself all the time. :) XOXO

    Can't wait to see what other places you choose to perform at!

    ReplyDelete