Monday, December 6, 2010

Palm Tree Thanksgiving Part 2


After an evening at Red Lobster eating cheesy biscuits, we made it to Venice Monday night and crashed at my grandparent's condo where we stayed for the week. It was such a fantastic week. Just the fact that we had no responsibilities and no worries while we were there blew my mind. We saw the new Harry Potter movie (of course), we saw Burlesque (a fantastic movie which we both highly suggest), we went to three different beaches, we ate out, we slept, we finished our epic Heroes marathon which has spanned a year, we went swimming in the pool, we danced in the pool, we made cookies, we watched Glee, we chilled with my grandparents, we riced potatoes for Thanksgiving, we ate Thanksgiving, we decorated my grandparents' Christmas tree, we got waited on by a terrible waitress, we ate AMAZING homemade gellato, my grandmother got me a new electric toothbrush, and we saw an amazing performance of Ragtime at the Venice Little Theater.










It was strange to see Christmas decorations everywhere when it was over 80 degrees and sunny...







It was an awesome vacation that was incredibly well deserved. I'm so glad we took it and that we got to spend it with my grandparents. Thank you for a fabulous week! Now we've been back for another full week and I've been on a dead run since our return. Between Toys and school work, I'm pooped! On top of that, it's been snowing all day and now it really looks like Christmas out there.

Peace out!

P.S. The squirrels in Florida are tiny, like rats. Nothing compared to the ones in Btown!


3 comments:

  1. I love that the picture of you in the wheel is sideways and you're just chillin. LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha awww.

    I like your Lady Gaga earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aweeee you guyeeeezzz! (in that voice). it looks so beautiful, and im glad u guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete