Friday, February 3, 2012

Rosie's Turn


Thank you Ms. Midler for that splendid opening number. I thought this song would be appropriate because I'm taking this time to celebrate one of Megan and my bestest friends in the whole world. This afternoon we rushed to Barre, middle of VT to help Rosie finish moving out of her apartment she was being kicked out of by her so-called "Scumlord." She was planning on moving in a couple weeks to a trailer on the property of her cousin's farm she has begun working at. It's a beautiful farm, minus the manure but that's only because I'm a different breed of Vermonter, and her new place is awesome. Save for a finnicky shower head and some fixer-upper and cleaning, she'll be able to have that place looking great. I just wanted to take this time to tell Rosie how proud I am of her, both me and Megan. Here are some pictures from today at the farm:




And now, I leave you with pictures from the Champlain College Snowball last night at the Burlington Hilton. It's the one night when us college kids get to break out formal clothes, and because it's at Champlain and I don't know most of the people there, I feel the need to break loose and be absolutely crazy...not that that's much of a problem anywhere else. It just seems right at this kind of event where there are free meatballs, a giant cheese platter, and a chocolate fountain.











We found Jess!

Weren't we beautiful? And yes, that's a bowtie. Bowties are cool.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment