Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where Am I At?

Where am I right now? Well, that's easy enough. I'm in my dorm room typing this blog entry and then I'm going to go to the cafeteria and eat and then I'm going to go to 308 to do homework and be there for Megan.

Where am I in time? Another easy question. It's 4:43 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. It's the late afternoon. It's getting dark outside. The darkness in overtaking the sun casting shadows through my window and bouncing them throughout the dungeon-like interior of my room with its poor lighting quality.

Where am I mentally? Pretty stable I guess. A little stressed and getting full of useless information I'm recieving from my classes. There's some drama going around that my mind is toying on, but otherwise I'm pretty happy. I'm working hard in the theater, I've got my friends always there to be with, and I've got love and support coming from many directions.

Where am I in my career goals? I am in a very good spot. I'm working theater theater theater and then after that I have my plans to go back to school. After that, I'm not sure where I'll go or where the winds of life will take me. I really want to be a teacher now though and I want to work hard for it. I know that I want to inspire a student to go out there and express themselves just as I was inspired and am still being inspired. Where I want to be in the future is everywhere doing what I love and wherever that may take me. I do know that I always want to have to people I have now around me to shelter and care for me and I will work hard to shelter and care for them.

Just wanted to be a little sentimental today. Megan's going through some stuff right now that once she crosses through she will be so happy. Just wanted to show how much I care.

On another note, the countdown for some holidays coming up has begun! (Or, they have been going on I just haven't mentioned here yet)

8 days until the Snowball at Camp Champ (It does feel weird that I'm going to Champlain's winter dance when I'm not going to mine, I see the posters everywhere around Groovy Uvy, but I know we'll have an awesome time at Snowball!)
16 days until my 18th birthday!!!!
20 days until Ashley Wednesday!!! (Ash Wednesday has become Ashley Wednesday now, a day where 308 will celebrate Ashley DeFelice)
38 days until Megan's birthday!!!! (and Spring Break, which is going to be amazing, more details to come later!)

Anyway, that's the scoop! Hope you all had a good day!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment