Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowball

What do you get when you combine dress up clothes, the 308 gang, a chocolate fountain, music, a dance floor, and a whole ballroom full of semi-drunk college kids? Snowball, duh! That's right, last night was the night of the epic party that was Snowball. This is the event that the picking out of dresses, the massive amounts of exercise, and the excitment has been leading up to. The night began with a text message from Megan:

Get your a$$ over here!

This message followed a message saying she was ready and I could come over when I was ready. In a swift motion, I grabbed my crap and ran out the door and down the sidewalk. When I was about halfway to 308 I stopped and realized something: I forgot my ticket. Awesome. So I ran back to the Mance, grabbed the ticket, and raced to 308 where the awesome and amazing family that is Megan, me, Ashley, and Velvet got ready, took pictures, and caught the bus to Snowball.

Once there, we had an awesome time. Aside from the drunken rude pushy girls who kept shoving Velvet away from us, and the mild smell of vomit that arose from the crowd, the actual dance was awesome. And so wasn't the FOOD! Meatballs, coconut covered shrimp! Whoot! There was even a chocolate fountain which made Ashley very giddy with delight.

After the dance we caught a very overloaded school bus to take us back to Camp Champ. Now, this bus was overloaded with some very bro-like bros, apparently from Velvet's dorm as she tells us. Between them shouting profanities such as HER-O-IN! HER-O-IN! and LET'S GO SMOKE SOME CRACK! and me and Ashley sharing the single seat in the back of the bus, you know, the one where truly only one person's butt can fit, it was a pretty crazy ride. When we returned to 308, I just collapsed as well as Megan whose dress provided a pretty excellent pillow. What a night...


Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment