Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things With S's

First of all, I'm Sorry it's been so long since I've posted on here. It has been a really long time, so long that this blog is starting to become a weekly kind of things which is not what I want. But I've been so busy that's it's even hard just to get those things done, that the blog kind of goes by the wayside. But I promise I won't let that happen anymore. You WILL be kept up to date! (Not that too much happens, especially when I'm out of my mind busy with school and such.) Anyway, below are the things with S's that I've had my mind on lately.

Scholarships! Applying for financial aid sucks. I would suggest not going to college. But not really...but seriously, don't. It's WAY too much. I can't finish all these stupid scholarships. I have to worry about getting everything right, doing all the essays, and depending on others (not Megan, she did her recommendation for me very well, and not Erin she did it ASAP as well) to complete recommendations for me. It's nuts.

Spanish... I'm scared of two things here: 1) Failing the class and 2) Me accidentally killing the professor. This class is so strict and he makes everything so hard. I don't know how well this class is going to turn out, and I really don't want it to bring down my GPA, but.... Today we had to write two FULL pages of Spanish in under 50 minutes. Ridiculous, right? Yeah, well, on top of that we had to complete all these requirements and if we make more than 15 mistakes (granted, this is a rough draft) we automatically get a C+ on the whole assignment. Yeah, feel bad for me now?

Auditions! On Sunday, I auditioned for the senior directed one acts. It was a terrific audition, much better than my one for Godspell. Which, that show was amazing by the way! I ended up getting a callback for the musical one act which had a special singing audition. I'm very happy with the turn out, but also incredibly nervous. The callbacks are tomorrow night....

History (and for that matter, school in general) My classes have me very nervous this semester, and for good reason. They're hard! I really just wish I can go right on and do all my theater classes. They will be challenging, but a good kind of challenging. These classes are just put there to lower my GPA and screw me over. It's awful. This Spanish class is going to be the death of me, and this History class has me very on edge.

And with that, I must get to studying. Good luck with all your things with s's!!

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Fly Ry. Just remember: "Tu mama me quiso el fin de semana pasada y me consiguio tambien." Haha, everything's easier when you have it posted in front of you! Good luckkkkkkk! Break about 80 legs!

    ReplyDelete