Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The 100th Post!

Yes folks, this is the 100th post of the not-so-well-known "My Life In Progress." I just want to thank all of you out there who are reading this (who basically is Megan, Velvet, Ashley, Jake, and friends who happen to find it on facebook), but I'm finding blogging to be an amazing outlet for not only creativity, but also a place to just share my thoughts on life and any troubles going on in the moment. It's a place to unleash things that have been plaguing my mind. But also it's a place to share adventures, crazy stories, and moments of love and inspiration. Thank you to all of you who have been and continue to read, post comments, and share your own feelings on your own blogs.

There's no way I'm stopping now! Here's to another 100 posts and then some!

Peace out!

3 comments: