Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Coke Story

Quoting instant message convo with Megan from a couple nights ago:

Ryan Howland says
so my brother gave me a six pack of classic glass coke bottles (there was coke in them to drink obvs but they were in glass so it was toes cool)



i brought them with me to school. last night i went to open one


...

Megan says
uh huh

Ryan Howland says
and i realized they weren't screw tops, but like the old fashioned ones where you need a bottle opener/use the thingy on the machine dispenser like the old time 80s ones

so i took a spoon...


and tried to pry the cap off


...yup


so I'm prying and prying and all of a sudden the cap explodes off the bottle, hits the ceiling and bounces off the deks


*desk


and soda spills into my lap

Megan says
lmfao oh damn

Ryan Howland says
yeah so that's the coke story

 
Peace out!

1 comment: