Saturday, December 5, 2009

How To Fight A Cold

Here are my top things to have on a weekend when you are trying to fight off a nasty winter cold:

1. A good friend :)

2. Meds (my top faves include Advil cold and sinus, NyQuil, Suddafed, Robitussin cough cyrup, and Ricolla cough drops)

3. A computer with internet (trust me, it gets pretty boring in bed)

4. Food and candy

5. Tissues, tissues, tissues!

6. A comfy bed with pillows and blankets for warmth. Inlcude sweatpants in this category.

7. Trips downtown to go see New Moon or go make your own ice cream at Champlain College. Bring a jacket. And a scarf. And gloves. It's cold out there.

8. A phone to report a crime.

That's for real. Megan and I were just walking home from making our own ice cream at Champlain only to find a truck with it's front window busted. We called Velvet, our very own personal Criminal Justice major to see if we should report it to the proper authorities. With her blessing, we called the police. It was the first time I had ever been witness to a crime scene. It was weird but sort of cool. I felt like I was on an episode of CSI or something. Anyway, I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday, but there is still much progress that needs to be made before the big concert on Tuesday. Will keep you posted!

Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. yay! good for you Ryan! Also hope you are feeling better soon... (ashley's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there sweetie! We're gunna make it! :)

    ReplyDelete