Friday, December 4, 2009

Anyone Got Any Meds?

I'm sick. It's actually the first time since I've been at college that I've gotten sick. My throat is all sore, I have phlegm in my throat, and my nose is starting to run. These symptoms are bad and I don't like them. Especially when the Music Makers concert is Tuesday and right now my voice sounds like a 50 year old chain smoker (Angela!).

What's pretty cool is that Megan came over tonight because my roommate had to go home and she will be staying for the weekend. We get to have an awesome cold medication party! Break out the Sudafed, Nyquil, Vicks, cough drops, and water! We're gonna kick this sickness out of here!

Also, tomorrow is Deck 5 Day. Megan and my offical holiday on December 5th so we're going to a Holiday Bazaar and attending an afternoon matinee of New Moon. Should be fun! I just hope I can get better this weekend because exams are coming up too. My first college exams AHHHHHHHH! I don't think they're going to be that hard though. The lecture ones will probably be crap but we must get through these things in life especially when trying to reach an education.

Tonight I also got to star in another movie! Not that this was probably a great thing seeing how sick I am. It was for Sarah's final project (remember Sarah is Jess' friend who is a film student see http://ryhowland.blogspot.com/2009/10/makin-movies.html) and it was pretty awesome. She's putting it on facebook so I'll let you know when you can see it.

Hopefully this cold goes away and I can make it through to this concert. I'm so excited to sing again! Performing, performing, performing!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment