Wednesday, December 2, 2009

10 Things That Happened to Me Today

1. I decorated my room to the dismay of my roommate. He didn't want me decorating the room for Christmas so I decorated my side.

2. I decorated the theater for the Christmas show going on this weekend! Of which I am ushering.

3. I evaluated my sociology class.

4. I aced my Spanish oral exam.

5. I had a killer headache and had to take meds to have it go away. I think the latte I had this morning was too strong.

6. I had lunch in my room because I didn't feel like fighting off a crowd to eat a decent lunch today.

7. I went to Glee night (with my pillow!).

8. I found out that Jess' brother Dylan made awesome progress and is starting to talk again!

9. I wore my scarf.

10. I found out (to my dismay) that Glee won't be back until April after it's midseason finale next week. It's a sad day...

But it's also happy! Spread the optimism!

Peace out!

1 comment: