Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Success!

We did it! (well...Megan did it...) We (Megan, I was really of no help) beat Spyro! We finally defeated that stupid boss and saved the dragon kingdom. Now we're trying to get all the gems we might have missed in all the other levels. Granted, I put in a cheat code that gave us 99 lives, but we still beat it! Thank you, Playstation, for your countless hours of fun, profanities, and a feeling of success.

Some other things have been very successful as well. For one, exams have gone pretty well for me. I got an 88 on my sociology exam giving me a 91 average for the semester! I'm not sure about my other exams yet, but the religion one wasn't as bad as I thought. I guess those 8 hours of studying paid off. I was very proud of Megan too. She got an awesome grade on her final project. She'll probably post something about it on her blog: http://308maple2.blogspot.com/

Basically, things are going well. My parents got a tree at home, so I'll be all ready to decorate it when I go home on Saturday. Can't wait!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment