Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I danced the Single Ladies dance in my theater professor's living room Sunday night at our cast party. Our show finished its run this weekend which means the end of the rehearsals, the tech rehearsals, the dress rehearsals, and the last minute rehearsal calls (did I mention rehearsal?). Wow...what am I going to do with my time? Go to rehearsal! After Thanksgiving break (I leave tonight!), Music Makers is rehearsing for its concert, a concert I am to be a part of. Exciting things are in the works for the end of the semester and I can't wait to get involved!

This break is going to absolutely fantastic though. I can't wait to go home, see my kittens, and eat REAL FOOD! Also, sleeping in everyday is going to be amazing!

The only qualms I have with the whole thing are the facts that at my house there is no TV because my dad refuses to put our antenna back up on the newly finished roof and there is no internet because my mom refuses to have it. I can't win. So for five days there will be no status updates, no tweets, and no blog posts....sad....but I hope we can all take this time to spend with our family and friends. It's Thanksgiving, let's be thankful.

Plus...Megan's bringing Velvet back to Lyndonville to have Thanksgiving with us because Velvet doesn't have the means to get home for this break. So we decided (well, mostly Megan decided) that we're going to give Velvet a good (home-country!) Thanksgiving. I think Velvet deserves that.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace out!

1 comment: