Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tech Rehearsal...So Tired

I woke up at 8 am today. I was at 308 Feeley House. Now, I have been having this crazy week like I have told you before and the sleep I have received has been slim (about 5 hours a night). This combined with my overly complicated workload and constant rehearsals of which I am only needed for about 5 minutes creates a big, steaming broth of crap. Yay!

I guess that's what comes with college. But not only is all this overload of work coming down upon all of us and the time crunch of horribleness (I'm damn sure that's not a word), but the drama going down around 308 is thick. I mean, you could cut it with a knife. This whole week has been filled with fights and drunken stupors, and people running away, and tired zombie walks and dorm skipping and running down sidewalks and just...

Yeah, so that's what's going down around here. I'm trying not to be involved but I don't know how well that's working out. We're all a big family all of us at 308 and the surrounding area (of Vermont). We all have to be coherent, and these things happen. I love all of you guys! Peace! I don't know how well that's going to work...

On a lighter note...my family came over last night, and I got to go to a cast party. I ended up dancing the entire Single Ladies dance for them. They enjoyed that.

Until next time,

Peace out!

1 comment: