Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Youtube

I absolutely love Youtube. That is my statement for the day because it's completely true. Last night at rehearsal, we had an enormous break (what's new?) between having to actually do stuff. I don't know, maybe this is because I'm only in the play for 5 minutes, but whatever. A few of us got to watch some awesome Youtube videos, including the preview for next week's new episode of Glee where Kurt and Rachel are going to sing "Defying Gravity" from Wicked. Takes my breath away...



Here are some of the videos we watched:

Now, you're going to wanna laugh, but don't just listen...


This one's hilarious!


Totally reminds me of my cats!


Then I found this one on my own:


So I pretty much love Youtube! It's been pretty busy lately. The play is next week and I have a project due and I have two tests on Friday so if I don't post in awhile don't worry. Tomorrow I'm going to get my haircut for the play. I'll show you how it looks!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment