Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spooky Time (Part 2)

Halloween=spectacular. Not only was this the first Halloween Megan & I had ever spent together in the seven or so years we've known each other, but I had a wicked awesome costume and I got to spend my first Halloween here in Burlington. So, overall, this Halloween was epic.

I was Sweeney Todd, Megan was Mrs. Lovett, Ashley was a fallen angel, Velvet was a bat, and Joe was a vampire (with very natural looking fangs). After Megan and Ashley returned from Lyndonville (LI won the game!), Joe and I walked over and got our costumes on then we went out. We decided not to trick-or-treat because nobody would give college students candy. So then we went to Church Street and the surrounding downtown area. Between dodging random drunk people who wanted their fucking pirate cups and sketchy people with their weird Halloween costumes, we were able to get some awesome pictures.

Then we went to see if we could find this theater party I was invited to. We walked all the way to Winooski to find it, and it was pretty much impossible. Epic fail. But we checked out Winooski and realized how beautiful it was. On the way walking back to Megan's dorm, we encountered some more weird people including a drunk Waldo who only wanted to be referred to as "Baldo" because he was a balling Waldo. Velvet thought that was interesting.

Then today I went to the musical theater workshop here at school where I got to meet the casting director of the Broadway musical Billy Elliot, the musical I got to see in January with my dad. You can only imagine how excited I was to sing in front of her and have her tell me that my singing was beautiful. One of the best things in my life.


What a great Halloween!

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. awww cute!!!!! i'm so happy the workshop went well. you didn't tell me it was THAT big a deal! psh!

    ReplyDelete