Monday, November 30, 2009

Snow

It snowed this morning. I was so excited. I stepped out of class and saw the beautiful, tiny flakes falling from the sky. Megan texted me, "It's snowing!" and I felt like dancing. Snow is one of the most gorgeous natural wonders in this world. The absolute purity of it and how it seems to transform everything into a cake with icing on it astounds me.

That picture is from last winter. I can't wait for everything to look like that again. It's a great season, really, winter. There's Christmas and New Years and my birthday and everyone is so cheerful. It's a time for everyone to take the time to recognize how much everyone means to them as they proceed into another section of their life. It's just as transforming as that snow on the trees.

I hope you jump for joy as the snow falls wherever you are. Just curl up in the warmth of your home with some hot chocolate and good music and watch the snow gather outside. It's a good start to the winter.

Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. I fucking love your blog. We should write a book together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha we tried that once we didn't finish it we should start it back up again hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete