Friday, October 16, 2009

Makin Movies

I'm just sitting here in Feeley House listening to old "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" songs (An awesome musical we did in high school. I was Charlie.). We're trying to warm up after spending three hours filming a movie for Jess' friend Sarah's film project. ADD ONE TO THE RESUME!

It was soooo much fun and acting with Jess was awesome! I love her acting! This chilly movie making experience was combined with random passerbys walking around, staring at us like we were friggin Hollywood actors. It was pretty great except for the cold. But I guess I can't complain as a Vermonter, at least that's what Jess said.

On the way home after a pee break at the mall, we all saw this street performer jumping through a hoop of fire. It was epic, only the guy was kind of stupid. But that's what makes the whole experience worth while.

Tonight's going to be a different kind of night here at Feeley House. Normally I sleep on the couch in their common room, the couch I firmly declared MINE. But tonight, the other roomies have a friend over which I guess is fair seeing how I'm ALWAYS here. So I'm going to sleep on the floor of the bedroom or on Megan's bed curled up like a cat. Oh well...

See you in the morning!

Peace out!

P.S.

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

No comments:

Post a Comment