Saturday, March 27, 2010

Heading Out

Good morning everyone! I thought I'd just do a quick post before peacing out here for an amazing weekend. Jake came over last night and after a costume fitting and rehearsal for the play (which is going very well. So excited!) we went over to 308 so Jake could meet everyone. He and Megan already know each other but he got to meet Velvet and Ashley. This of course was all under a cloud because we went out Thursday night to Rasputin's so....

Basically the general consensus is that this semester needs to be over. We're exhausted and I feel so bad for Megan. Can anything possibly go right? She's had a rough semester but I just wanted to let her know that we're herefor her. Also for Velvet who has had a rough semester. This post is dedicated to the semester getting better and ending.

But as for this weekend. Jake and I are heading out to go eat at Al's French Fries and then go to the State Drama Festival to root LI on! I'm also teaching a workship again like I did for the regional festival. Should be fun! I'll let you know all about it!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment