Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Waterbottle

Yesterday I lost my waterbottle. I'm very sad about it. I loved that waterbottle and I don't know where I misplaced it. If I knew that, then it wouldn't really be missing, would it? I know that it is somewhere on campus. Somewhere... Oh well, I guess I have to use the UVM waterbottle I got at orientation. Crap. This waterbottle was cool and silver and stuff! All I have left to remember my waterbottle by is the caribeener clip that came with it. It's on my keychain now.

But onto some good and exciting news! On Monday I auditioned for UVM's first play for next semester: Cloud 9. It is an incredibly abstract yet hilarious play that plays with sexuality and cross dressing. I want in. Anyway, I got a callback for last night which meant unfortunetely I could not go to Music Makers but I think it went very well. I only read for one character and I read twice. I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but we will have to see...

Okay, back to the grind. I'll post the Lost blog later today and hopefully the results of callbacks!

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. honey- do you still need a new water bottle????? I'm on the edge of my seat!!!

    ReplyDelete