Monday, March 22, 2010

Last Weekend

Good evening blogosphere. Tonight I am to recount the tales of my weekend. If you want the account from my dear Megan's perspective, please go to http://308maple2.blogspot.com/.

This weekend was lovely. Megan and I decided to take the trek to Lyndonville for the weekend, and it was a good thing we did. This was the last weekend I had before a torrent of business hit me. You see, there is a lot coming up for me in the next month ahead, as I am sure there is for every college student. My brain is becoming overloaded. But I'm handling it well. This weekend provided a very good break for rest before having to plow my way through the end of the school year.

We did a lot this weekend including get served by a crappy waitress at Friendly's, using Megan's shower at home (I LOVE her shower), watching Alice In Wonderland (amazing movie!), playing on the East Burke playground like we're nine years old with a frisbee, go on a ten minute hike, watch LI perform Eleemosynary again for their community performance (it was Megan's first time watching it), renting movies and cooking an epic dinner, watched Precious and Couples Retreat (I cried my eyes out and then peed my pants laughing and Precious goes into my top ten movies list), and then stayed up talking until 4 in the morning about life. An amazing weekend with one of the most amazing people in my life. Sounds like an awesome last weekend to me.

And now it's time to bear down for the last part of the semester. Almost over while my parents are partying it up in Florida with my grandparents.

Oh and BEN & JERRY'S FREE CONE DAY IS TOMORROW!!!!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment