Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Than We Can Handle

Remember last week when I said I didn't want this blog to be a weekly thing? Yeah, guess that isn't happening.

I am a firm believer that God does not give us more than we can handle. But this past week has been awful. I have been getting so much homework because these professors just won't let up. Meanwhile, midterm exams are turning my brain into mush. Last week, I studied eight hours for my history exam on Thursday, a feat which caused me to get sick, not something I was looking forward to seeing how Megan's birthday is coming up and I really don't want to ruin the awesomeness.

This weekend was very good, even though I was coming down with this cold. We decided to have a slumber party at 308 by dragging the matresses from the beds out into the living room and laying them side by side. It was a good time and resulted in all of us watching old 90's shows and Donnie Darko. The night before that, Megan, Ashley, and I stayed up until 4 in the morning just talking. It probably wasn't the best idea with a cold, but it was totally worth it. Those kind of meaningful conversations keep you on track, and we had a great time.

Everything is paying off though. Even if I'm working myself into the ground with four exams at the end of this week, spring break is much deserved. Oh, I guess I also should mention...I GOT A PART IN THE ONE-ACTS!!! I checked the cast list Monday night and freaked out. This is going to be so exciting, and I'll keep you updated!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment