Saturday, March 27, 2010

State Theater Festival

Welcome to my first ever video blog entry! After our awesome night at 308 watching The Orphanage with Megan, Velvet, and Ashley and screaming my head off (it was very fun, you can't go wrong with horror movies) and giving Jake a tour of 308, Jake and I returned to Jeanne Mance with the conviction that we were going to film our journeys to Randolph (to the State Theater Festival to support LI theater and so I could earn some money teaching a workshop again) and our "epic road trip" that encompassed the whole day. This is what happened:



My workshop was a pretty good success. I was able to teach coreography to "Don't Stop Believing" on the spot because I didn't really have time to prepare. Ashley, Heather, and Jill all won individual acting awards and all the directors were honored by a girl from Randolph sang "For Good" from Wicked. We all made our hands into hearts and held them up for Erin. She cried. Unfortunetely, LI did not make it on to the New England level, but that's okay. They were amazing with tons of outstanding performances and they still have yet to perform at QNEK, the theater I am partaking with this summer. I'm so proud of them. It was a great day.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment