Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Hello! I'm so excited today because my Spanish class was cancelled. Unfortunetely that means I have double the homework because this professor is basically a tyrant so...

Anyway, on to more important things. This weekend was Easter weekend, the time when Jesus was ressurected after dying for our sins. (Yes, I'm talking about religion, and yes I do believe it, truly.) I always take comfort in that this time of the year and it's a perfect time of the year to hold. It's springtime. Time when the grass is green and flowers are budding. When the sun is shining and it's basically perfect outside. How did I spend it this weekend? I did homework and went to rehearsal.

On Saturday I went to rehearsal until one and then spent my time in the Champlain college library with Megan and Velvet working on homework. I actually got quite a bit done which made me feel very accomplished. I still however have quite a bit of reading for history to get done so I can write this stupid paper. I'm procrastinating, badly. I just need to sit down and do it. I think I'm going to take this time that I have before history class now that Spanish was cancelled and work on it. See, I say that now but Cafe World on Facebook is telling me something different...I must pull away!

Also on Saturday Megan and I went to Trinity Campus at UVM to watch The Weir performed by the UPlayers. It was a great show and a lot of fun on a Saturday full of rehearsing and homework. I'm also a part of the UPlayers too so it was fun to support. Hopefully the weekend after the one acts are being performed (there are A LOT of performances coming up) I am going to be participating in a Red Eye festival, a 24 hour write, direct, and act festival. Should be fun! The performances are plentiful soon, but it should be allieviated some because I just got excused from teching for my scenery class because I'm already acting in the one acts.

Speaking of tech, my flat is coming along nicely! I spent two and a half hours in the scene schop yesterday during my lab finishing drawing the picture onto the flat

and then today I tweaked a couple more things and inked all the lines in with sharpie!


Yay! I'm so proud of myself! Now if only I can get going on this history paper...

Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. yay, Glee!! It looks wicked awesome :) <3

    yeah, and spring's pretty much the shit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps your fish are wicked awesome. I'm watching them instead of writing my uninspiring essay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps again... I totally didn't mean to say wicked awesome two posts (now three) in row.. lol

    ReplyDelete