Friday, April 23, 2010

Never To Dance Like A Boy

Hey! Today was a pretty awesome day. We started watching a movie today in my english class and I didn't have normal Spanish class because I had an oral interview examination instead. I think it went pretty well, at least I think I did better than my partner, which is a good sign. The rest of the day was spent enjoying a couple different and awesome activities in the spring sun.

First I went with Ashley and Velvet to Champlain's Spring Meltdown which was a spectacular good time. There was a blow-up obstacle course, food, music (BAD music), games, tiny bikes, and a giant ring of foam that was very fun to play in even though you come out very wet. I think Lady Gaga's next music video should be her in a foam bubble pit like that. I felt very Gaga while in there. I'm not sure why.


Then we all went to Megan's final work study party. It was really fun because we're all basically friends there. We got to eat really good food, especially the "Hawaiian Megan Meatballs" that Megan's supervisor Angela made. Meg's daughter Mya was there too, and we had a wicked dance party on the porch of Career Services. That was when the best moment of my day happened. Mya taps on my arm and says:

"No offense, but do you know how to dance like a boy?"

As Velvet walks away laughing her ass off, all I can simply answer is:

"No..."


Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. It'd be weird if you danced like a boy. So, basically, don't start. Mkay? Awesome Possum.

    ReplyDelete