Thursday, April 15, 2010

Productivity!

Yes, productivity is the key word! Things are happening and I am finally get stuff done! I just finished my history paper (Yeah, that's right Gordon Wood, I conquered your stupid Radicalism of the American Revolution) and I am so glad to have that monkey off my back. On top of that, my flat is almost done! Check it out:
So I spent a few days mixing all my paint colors that I would need for my flat.

Then I painted the entire background, blending the appropriate colors.

Today in class Jeff (my teacher) sprayed my flat to make the colors blend even more. Now I'm in the process of painting the letters, saving the hand (the HARDEST part) for last.

It looks pretty awesome huh? There are a lot of other things getting done in my schedule as well. Tonight was our first of the three Music Makers concerts we have with our final concert bring next Tuesday. Last night was the dress rehearsal for The Magic Table, The Gold Donkey, and the Cudgel in the Sack. We open on Saturday! Hopefully the rest of my work can get done this weekend as well, as 308 will be having another epic homework party.

Another thing that happened this week was that Glee returned from its stupid hiatus! Unfortunetely, it was on Tuesday night so we didn't watch Lost, so the Lost blog will be delayed. We plan on watching the episode "Everybody Loves Hugo" tomorrow night though so stay tuned!

And finally, some amazing news! Megan and Ashley had their room selection for next year tonight as well and it turns out they will be living in 308 again next year! Hurray for the dorm that has become our home and will continue to be so over the next year. My room selection is tomorrow afternoon at UVM, so hopefully soon my single room will be within reach...

Anyway, just wanted to update and let you know how things are going. Hope everything's going swimmingly for all of you!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment