Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Grass

Hello hello hello! It's another lovely spring day here in Burlington, VT. Last night was the Music Makers spring concert and it was pretty awesome. Granted, our audience consisted basically of almost less people than are actually in Music Makers, but I think everyone still had a good time, and we sounded fabulous.

My parents were also here last night and after the concert they came over to 308 for Glee night. (We watched Glee instead of Lost again so the Lost blog will be up once we watch it!) My mom brought mac 'n' cheese with hotdogs in it and cake because it's my dad's birthday today. Needless to say, we had a very good time with them, and we might have scared them a little with our crazy 308 antics.

They left just when Ashley was beginning to throw easter eggs at Velvet; Megan and I were hiding under the blankets. "Bye! Love you! Drive safe!" Then all of this happened:




It was an Easter grass fight of epic porportions. I even got to wrestle Velvet:

It was a very fun 420. And no, we weren't playing with THAT kind of grass, just Easter grass.


Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. as facebook once saiD, this be pleasin' to me eye.

    Also, testosteroni the san francisco treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO this is my fave blog post so far!!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

    Yes, basically. And apparently I'm not yours, I'm Velvet's. :( Meggy want to be with Ryry, NOT Velvet! Actually, I do like being with Velvet, but we all need to share. AKA--get up on that cloning n' shit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww i love testosteroni! <3 <3 UR toes mine Megan. RAWR!!! but yes i am willing to share unlike SOME people. I'm toes working on the cloning...I have plenty of your hair so toes :)

    ReplyDelete