Friday, April 9, 2010

Productivity?

My calendar is so packed right now that I don't think I can shove another thing into it. Oh, and I realized that I didn't announce officially in the blog that I...didn't get a part in the play for next semester. But there are many more opportunities coming up! The journey for theatre never ends! Anyway, there are projects and papers, concerts and performances, classes and friend times all over the place and there just isn't enough space to write it all down. This of course is a stark contrast to last semester where I was mostly bored ALL the time. I'm really happy things are picking up, but I may need an adrenaline shot soon.

Anyway, along with that things are going very well. I registered for my classes for next semester this morning (got up at 7 a.m. for that) and although one of the classes I needed to take was full, and two of my courses don't really fill any requirements, but that's okay! Three of them do, and the other two will just be extra curricular which is fine by me.

Today I had my costume fitting for the play which is being performed NEXT WEEKEND. Two more rehearsals to go. The costume is amazing, really old-fashioned medieval costume with BRIGHT RED TIGHTS! YES!! I'm so excited to rehearse the show while wearing it. It will add so much to my character. Plus, it's just plain fun.

On the subject of the all the projects I have yet to finish, that is a job for this weekend. Hopefully. My wish is that by the time this weekend is over, I at least have a good start on things. Once again, hopefully. My flat is coming along nicely. I'm working on mixing my paint colors which was a very fun task during class on Thursday.

Anyway, just wanted to update. Hope you are all having a good day and are also winding down for the end of the school year. or maybe you're like me and trying to wind up?

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. bonjour mon amie. I think I said that right... obvs I'm wicked fluent in french. Anyways, you're wicked awesommmeeee

    ReplyDelete