Wednesday, April 28, 2010

January

So apparently yesterday the weather decided it wanted to switch dramatically to January. It was like God flipped a giant switch from SPRING to FREEZE YOUR A$$ WINTER. The day before yesterday, I was wearing shorts and a t-shrt. Yesterday, I was wearing a winter jacket. Today, I still wore a winter jacket. Wow...

It was crazy but it was pretty fun to play with snow again.

On another note, I finished my flat on Tuesday which looks so cool! Things are starting to wrap up here. Megan and Ashley are leaving on Saturday. Megan is finished with her finals and Ashley is almost done. Velvet is staying in Burlington because next year she is going to be a Peer Advisor and she has to stay for a week of training. I don't know what I'm going to do without my girls...Megan and I will see each other this summer but not very often. At least not as often as we do now. It's going to be hard to coordinate everything.

I still have to finish a Spanish composition (did my presentation today), an English paper, the final touch-ups on my flat, and three exams...then I'm free. I'm also singing at the UPlayers Caberet night, so that should be really fun. I don't know how I feel about this summer. Once again, I REALLY don't want to go back to work, but I am really excited to be in this play at the Haskell Opera House for QNEK. I have told you about that right? Well, you can check out http://www.qnek.com/ for more info, but I'm really excited about that. I'm also extremely pumped to go to New Orleans to accept this award with Bess and Annalise. I'm just nervous about it all coordinating together. It's nerve-racking. Plus, I always get incredibly bored and dragged down during the summer, like, my job...that's not my life. School, college, theater...that's my life. Hopefully being in the play and everything will make it better.

Hope you are all having a good end to the semester!

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. lovely, darling! btw- you should really, REALLY proofread! :)

    ReplyDelete