Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Actors Get Around

Wow, I haven't done a post in 2 days...sorry! It's been kind of busy! Between doing my homework and keeping track of everything for theater, most of which still isn't done, I'm just working on keeping up. Plus, last night Jess and I went back down to City Hall Park to film another movie! This time it was for Brittany and it was epic. Nevermind just screaming profanities at each other in the middle of the park in front of little children, but I also had to dump an entire cup of cold water into Jess' lap. And it's the middle of October! Sorry Jess... She's an awesome co star though and she's a kick ass actress.







On Sunday, I went to audition for the University Players improv troupe. It was fun, and after I stayed for the meeting of the UPlayers. Things are finally starting to happen around here and I'm finally getting to do all the acting and theater stuff I want! This is great! The only weird thing about Sunday was that every senior theater member there was completely hungover from this apparently rocking party that happened the night before. It was pretty hilarious watching them all almost puke everywhere as we play the sound/motion energy pass game.


And now...my new idea! So the girls at 308, my roommate, and I have decided that we want to get creative what with all the filming and acting we've been doing and make a series of webisodes that we write, direct, and film. We'll have one every week or so and we'll post it here, facebook, youtube, etc. So that'll be really fun.

Anywho, that's all for now. Hope you have a good Tuesday.

Peace out!


2 comments:

  1. ur awesome. so glad ur one of my bffs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is looking so good Ryan!! love all the pictures!!
    and thank you for the compliment. Your such a great co star and its been soo funny to work with you!! and I cant wait to see what kind of plot line Sarah and Brittany come up with next!!

    ReplyDelete