Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Got Felt Up

So for today's adventure, I had to go to my costume measurment -taking thing for the play. I was wicked excited because it means that things are finally starting to happen with me and the theater group here.

I went at 4:00 p.m. my scheduled time and went down into the basement of the Royall Tyler theater where the costume shop is. I was mildly nervous seeing how this was the first time I was going to meet the costume director and plus I'm not very good with body measurments. I get sort of self-conscious. But anyway, I went and we started doing the measurments.

Boy, did he get a little personal with the inseam! I was like, "Whoa, buddy!", but he was extremely professional.

All in all, I'm so happy that things are finally starting to look up for me here at UVM and in the theater department. At the end of our session, the costume director asked me if I was a first year, and I said that I was. He said, "Good. Great to meet you." And he smiled. I think it's a good sign.

ALSO...tonight's festivities are gonna be off the hook! There's a dance at Champlain tonight and Megan has invited me to party all night long! It's the beava feva dance (for those of you who don't know, the Champlain mascot is the beaver) and I'm pumped. I get to pretend I'm a Champlain student tonight. Can't wait! And it's Glee time! All good things rolled up into one!

And with that I say Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment