Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Glee Night! (Again)

It's Wednesday which means it's Glee night! I'm so pumped. I'm here at 308 Feeley House with 35 minutes to go until Glee time. I wonder what's going to happen tonight. In real life, not too much is going on, kids. The only thing rocking and rolling is the grand webisode idea which has been approved for all audiences by the ladies at 308.




The basic synopsis that Megan gave for it is that it's sort of like That's So Raven only white, so it's going to be awesome. I have the first two episodes written and everyone has lots of ideas so once Jess gets all better (she's had a fever for the past 24 hrs. it's pretty bad) we are ready to film. More info (and backstage photos) to come...

So yeah, that's pretty much it except rehearsal was awesome last night. The set is almost done wich is awesome and I'm so excited to be doing stuff in this show. This can only lead to bigger and better things. This is really exciting, all of this acting stuff I've been doing because I really feel like I'm doing it all to move forward in my career and do something with my acting. Who knows? Maybe soon I'll get paid to act.

We can only hope!

But for now, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment