Friday, October 23, 2009

Paranormal Activity

Go see this movie! In fact, bring all your friends. Go as a HUGE group. This movie was amazing. I just went with the Feeley House Three (Megan, Jess, and Ashley) on an outing to a movie I don't think I'll ever forget. That movie was some shit!




Let me begin this story at the beginning...I was planning tonight to go to Nightmare Vermont with my roommate Joe and a few people we met at UVM, but that plan was epic fail, besides, why would I give up a night to spend time with my girls at 308? So after going to Jess' house to meet her brother Dylan, her Mom, and her step-Dad and grab the keys to the car, we went to Williston to the Majestic 10 theater (there's an escalator in there!).

After getting snacks we sat down for the movie...the lights went dark and the previews ran all the way through...then the fun started. I don't want to give anything away, but that was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life. I also thought it was done with such artistry and creativeness. It was great. Scarriest friggin' movie ever.

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't think I was going to make it through this movie, but in the end I was so proud of myself. Good work, Paramount Pictures all those involved in that movie. Also, thanks to the audience we were watching this movie with. They were awesome, some of the best commentary and reactions I have ever seen with a horror movie.

Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. <33333333333

    and also, I love that you mentioned the elevator. It was pretty epic, especially the whole it-catching-us-by-surprise- thing.

    ReplyDelete