Friday, October 2, 2009

Laundry Day

Today is Friday which means it's laundry day! The glorious day where all my clothes feel semi-clean and where the dorm actually smells good. (I think it's like the unofficial rule of Jeanne Mance that everyone has to do laundry on Friday.) Today was a fairly good day what with a test and all and my mom calling trying to get me to come home next weekend. My parents are great, and they mean well, but sometimes they just don't know when to leave the hell enough alone. But that's okay. I told my mom she should come over on Friday from the dreary place that is Lyndonville to a sort-of-less-dreary place here in Burlington. I'm just kidding, Lyndonville is an amazing place and I miss it a lot. I had a great time there the whole 17 years I've lived there, and I hope Velvet and Megan have a good time there this weekend. Meanwhile, my roommate and I are going to see Zombieland tonight and tomorrow I plan on working and getting ahead on all my schoolwork this week. I really wanna have some fun, but it's kind of hard. Wish me luck!

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. I saw Fame this weekend with Velvet at the * Theatre, so I kind of want to go see Zombieland tomorrow. You should go see Fame and I'll go see Zombieland and we'll compare!!!

    ReplyDelete