Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WOW...Am I Psychic Or What?

So...as soon as I type "can't wait till tomorrow...can't wait for something to happen...can't wait for anything" as my facebook status, meanwhile sighing into my sadness over being sad (is that a double negative?) I check my UVM email. There is awaiting me an email from the stage manager for the play I'm in here at UVM. Apparently, I have rehearsal tonight. And apparently, I was supposed to come to a costume fitting at 3 this afternoon. I have class until 3:45. Damn. I was supposed to respond to the email about whether I could go or not by 10:30 a.m. It was 10:40. Damn. So I responded as fast as I could, saw the stage manager later, and got the whole thing straightened out.

The thing I learned was that maybe I shouldn't be so sad that nothing's happening or feel depressed that I'm not doing enough theater. Because, really I am. I should be happy with what I do have. It's like freshman year of high school all over again. If that's true, then I'm sure something great is coming on the horizon.

But I still can't wait until tomorrow night!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment