Saturday, October 3, 2009

Recharged

Today was a very good day. I got recharged and I'm feeling it. Now, a day wouldn't be a day without it's comical mishaps and sitcom-style mischief, but still it was awesome.

Today I decided I was gonna go swimming. So that's what I did. Yeah, I went swimming. Yeah, I do exercise. I spent an hour trying to find the men's locker room and then trying to find how you get to the pool from there while trying to dodge nasty, naked, and sweaty lacrosse players as they ran through the locker room. But swimming was fun.

Then later on I got to usher for UVM's first play of the 09-10 season. It was a lot of fun, and I got to see the play for free, which is good seeing how I have to write a paper on it. The experience of ushering (I was a ticket ripper) and watching the show helped me a lot. It has been soooo long since my last play and I was feeling sort of sad about not being completely involved yet in all of the theater here (I'm a freshman, it doesn't come easy). But now, I'm completely ready for rehearsing the little bit I have and rocking it out and joining this improv troupe and singing glee every Wednesday night and practicing for auditions for the musical and remembering why I do what I do.

Life is good.

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Recharg-ed-ness is always a good time. Know what's a better time? Duping the Med Library staff @ UVM!

    ReplyDelete