Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fudge-Bottomed Candy Crunch Pie

From the first bite, I knew this was Heaven. It was a glorious mix of chocolate, cool whip, and more chocolate. It was cold, yet fudgy with a bite of crunchiness. It was pure, it was sinful, it was awesome. This was Velvet's wonderful creation: Fudge-Bottomed Candy Crunch Pie. YUM! I was joined in my glee by Megan and Ashley's orgasmic noises over the pie. We had a good time. Ashley was quite delighted because of her healthy (yes, healthy, there is nothing wrong with it!) obsession with chocolate. I mean, that box of Dove candies they had the second week of classes was gone in a week, so...

Today was a pretty good day. It's Thursday which is my off day, sort of. I don't have class until 1:00 and then its theater so it's cool. It was cold and rainy, but I don't really mind expecially because all that was going through my head were wild dreams and aspirations of having pie in my future.

In fact, today was pretty full of unhealthy choices. After going to Champlain farms for a Ben and Jerry's fix this morning with Megan, I decided to have Easy Mac for lunch while quickly finishing my reading for religion. Then came dinner full of pizza, bacon, and ranch dressing :) Then came pie. Wow. Freshman 40 hahaha.

Well, that's pretty much all for today. Food, food, and more food. That's my life hahaha.

Peace out!

1 comment: