Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Morning

*YAWN* I'm awake! I swear! It's Monday morning, and thanks to my teacher getting the flu (I hope she's OK!), I didn't have class this morning. So I got to sleep in until around nine o'clock and now I'm blogging. The sun is actually out today (The Beatle's song Here Comes The Sun comes to mind) and although it's cold, I think I can live with it seeing how fall is always beautiful in Vermont with sunshine.





I went home this weekend if only for one night. I had rehearsal on Saturday which kind of put a damper on my going home plan. I did that night though and yesterday my grandparents made a huge Thanksgiving dinner. Their going back to their winter home in Florida soon, so this was probably the last time I was going to get to see them before they left. So it was good family time before I had to be rushed back to the big bad Burly World.


It's okay though because the theater and my girls were there to welcome me back. We hung out last night, and because of our new fascination with the paranormal (see previous post) we tried out a ouija board in my room. It didn't work. Kind of an EPIC FAIL. Oh well, maybe we'll try again on Halloween.

Anywho, this coming weekend's plans have kind of been shot. I have rehearsal on Saturday which means I can't go home with Megan and Ashley to see our old high school's annual football tradition and see all of my friends, but I digress. I wanted to be in this play, and now I'm paying the consequences...

Peace out!


1 comment: