Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday!

Hey! Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday, my decision to get ahead on all my homework for the week was a little more than I bargained for and it kind of turned into an epic fail. BUT that's okay, I'll just have a little more work than I thought I was going to this week. Speaking of this week, last night the Feeley House gang had a meeting and this is the deciding schedule for the week (with my own little bits mixed in)

Wednesday - Dance Party! Woot! Then an epic gleegasm at 2 in the morning
Thursday - Chillax at Feeley House before going to class and then more Feeley House fun that night
Friday - I have the day off. My mom's coming to B-town to chill for awhile and then it's time to go contra dancing with Ashley and her parents.
Saturday and the rest of the weekend - Party at Feeley House!

So, that sounds like an awesome time. I pretty much can't wait. Our meeting last night was full of homework, Next to Normal, and Desperate Housewives. Of course, all of this occured after our awesome 007-Indiana Jones style-WTF journey through UVM's library system.

Let me explain. I was helping Megan (with Velvet tagging along) find some books at UVM's library for a project she has to do. We go to Howie's (the name Megan has assigned to our official library Bailey-Howe) and Megan signs in just fine and takes out the book she needs. So then we go to the medical library where another book is hiding. We find the book after being stared down by some snotty med students and bring it to the front counter. When Megan asks whether she can borrow the book or not, the man at the desk (with the biggest smile I've ever seen and the dumbest attitude) simply replies, "Absolutely...not!"

Wow. Duche.

So then, with the skill and percision of 007 himself, I whip out my UVM ID and say, "How about UVM?"

The man replied with a soft, "Yeah." That's right, bitch! We just beat the system. Needless to say, I handed the book to Megan as we were walking out the door.

We were pretty proud of ourselves.

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, guy behind the counter at the Med Library pretty much hates me. He'll probably perform an autopsy on me the next time I walk through those doors. LMFAO

    ReplyDelete