Thursday, October 22, 2009

Teim

When God created the universe I believe He wanted the spelling of "team" to include an "I" like "teim" or the Spanish version "equipo". But humans, especially Americans, rebeled and changed the spelling to facilitate a meaningless phrase: "There's no I in TEAM!" This is definetely not the case in my group for my religion project.






Our task is to design a wiki on the college's Blackboard site about Chinese Buddhism's architecture, art, and music. Does that really sound that hard? Throw in a dysfunctional group of 5 and you got yourself a party! Not only did I have to watch today as one of my group members just walk off in the middle of a discussion. "K! I have a class at 4!" BUT I also have to deal with not knowing two of our group members. So I guess the only helpful one of the bunch is going to be the one who is failing the class. Great. At least someone's helping.

But at least we've got somewhat of a plan. We're all going to do independant research and then we're going to put it all together when we can finally meet. Sometime.

Anyway, I'm also unhappy because I found out I have rehearsal on Saturday which means I can't go home Friday night like I wanted to. Oh well. I'll just go after rehearsal. At least I get to have dinner at my grandparent's house! Seriously, that means awesome. If you've met my grandparents, you would totally understand. They're awesome and they cook wicked food. But this means I am probably going to go with Joe and a couple of friends we met here at good ole UVM to this interactive haunted house thing called "Nightmare Vermont". I get a reduced price ticket through the school, so this should be fun.

Peace Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment