Saturday, October 10, 2009

Another Great Amount of Business!

So this has been an amzing weekend, and with tomorrow being Sunday, that means it will soon come to an end. Unfortunetely. But our plans for the month will be amazing, especially Halloween weekend where I think we're planning on coming home for the epic St. J/LI football game @ my old high school. But for now, I gotta get back to working and this once again appears to be more than I can bite off, chew, and fully digest. But hopefully I can get it all done tomorrow if I can get some time.

You see, today I spent most of the day with Michele, a friend from high school who's birthday is this weekend. I like Michele, and sometimes she can be a good friend, but she's incredibly overbearing. So when she asked if we could hang out tomorrow for a little bit before she left, I just...well I'm bad at saying no, let's say. But I think we're just doing lunch so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, and then I can meet my crew in the Champlain library for a homework party. Hopefully all of this can get done, but really it's my fault.

There's just so much crap going on lately. And I feel so bad for Megan. I love you Megan! Keep on keepin' on, even through all the bullshit. *sigh* there's just so much to be done, and so little weekend for it all to happen and still have fun in the process.

Peace out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqMPDEGEAeA

No comments:

Post a Comment