Thursday, October 8, 2009

Compute

Hey ya'll! What's up? Today was a pretty chill day. My theater class was cancelled so I went with a couple of my new theater buddies to the cyber cafe to watch Glee yet again. (This was the second time) and now I've just watched it a third time with Jess. (Why do I not love Glee?)

So I'm here back in 308 Maple St. where I'm pretty much staying for the whole weekend. The beva feva dance last night wasn't as much fun as we thought it was going to be, but we made it fun anyway, especially when Single Ladies came on (I love those moves!) And tonight, we're just chillin' cause tomorrow I'm spending the day with my mom. I'll let you know how that goes. :)
I'm actually pretty excited because I miss her. As much as I don't really want to admit it, I really miss my family. It's kind of hard being over here and not with them, but I'll get over it. I have to.

So anyway, that's what's going through my mind right now. We're going contra dancing tomorrow night on this weekend full of fun so I'll write about that tomorrow!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment