Friday, October 9, 2009

Contra Dancing

CONTRA DANCING IS THE MOST EPIC DANCING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! I just had the best time of my life. First of all, I had an awesome time with my mom and i was so happy to spend time with her, because with rehearsal for the play and everything there may not be time for me to come home.

AND THEN...Ashley's family was here and took me, Ashley, Velvet, and Megan to this church on Flynn street where we were the participants in the most epic dance experience ever. Contra dancing. Yes, contra dancing. It was AMAZING!!! It was like a dance party except everything was coreographed and everyone knew the dance moves. We all switched off as partners and rocked out the dance floor! It was the best! I felt like I was in a musical and was a character banging out the whole dance floor in a fit of raging awesomeness.

Yes, that's my description of contra dancing. There's a video of it below. It may look kind of weird and dorky, but it's incredibly fun and great exercise. Try it sometime :)

Peace out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9L0dz3qmsc

No comments:

Post a Comment