Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How Sue C's It!

We just watched Glee. Amazing. I cried. And peed my pants. This show is brilliant in every way. The music is inspiring, the acting is beautiful, and the storyline has me on edge. We here at 308 Maple LOVE this show.

So this week has been very good. Everything has gone well and normal. I really feel like I've gotten a routine down here at UVM, and now it's just rolling along. My classes are going well, and God seems to be helping me along. I think I'm finally really happy where I am.

And today is Wednesday so that means Glee/Eastwick night! After trying to go to a meeting with my acting teacher that was perpetually cancelled, I met Megan and Velvet for dinner and then we came back to the dorm. Megan and I took about 5 million pictures for our awesome new facebook album. We haven't taken many this year, and we really wanted to show how much fun we were having at college. :)

This Friday I get to film a movie! I'm meeting Jess and a friend of hers who is a film major @ Champlain to make an awesome movie. I don't know what it's about yet, and I haven't read the script yet but I know this is gonna be awesome. I'm so excited for Friday! I'll keep you updated.

This was the best song in this week's episode: (Hopefully this whole embed thing works, if not then you're gonna have a whole bunch of 0's and 1's and computer code to look at hahaha)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...epic fail on the video thing. Wonder who's the captain of this FAIL BOAT?

    ReplyDelete