Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Miss Everyone, I Use Up A Lot of Headphones, and I Am A Klutz

I'm sort of homesick again. I need to get over it, really. But that's okay because after a conversation with my grandparents and my parents (I think the whole parents angle is covered...) I believe I am going home next weekend back to the luxurious and majestic Northeast Kingdom. Who am I kidding? But seriously, I think it'll be a good weekend after this really long and busy week I have lined up here. Tengo muchas cosas hacer including a Spanish oral exam (it sounds like I'm going to the dentist). Also, I really miss a lot of people including my brotha from anotha motha Jake and last night I realized how much I miss my other friend (and sista from anotha mista) Thelmaleta. I won't be able to see Thel next weekend seeing how she's going to Texas for college, but maybe there's a chance I'll get to see Jake.






On another note...I lost another pair of headphones today. My precious cool blue headphones that I love so much died today. Well, they didn't really die but I think that when your earbuds start to electrocute your inner ear, you have a problem. So I threw them out. There seem to be a lot of technical difficulties lately. First my computer crashes, then Megan's, and now Ashley's precious MacBook is on the fritz. It sort of looks like the screen shattered, but it totally didn't. Weird.


And finally on the list, I am a klutz (and possibly a putz). This is because I almost wiped out twice today in front of my dorm on the stupid rocks. Wow. Oh well. Tonight will be fun. Joe and I are going to the UMall once he gets back from racquetball to go get some Halloween decorations!
Just so long as I don't break a bone along the way...
Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. gee, who's the photographer who took that last picture there? i kind of want to meet that person. ;)

    ReplyDelete