Friday, October 30, 2009

Spooky Time (Part 1)

BOO! It's Halloween time and I AM PUMPED! Halloween is just so much fun, and seeing how this is my first Halloween here in Burlington, we are going to have fun. The other night, the Me and the Feeley Three went to a haunted house in a dorm on Champlain campus. That was pretty awesome. I screamed a couple of times, but not as much as Megan. She wailed at this girl who was sitting on the stairs. I mean, we saw her, but then she made some kind of demon sound like Samara (you know, from The Ring?) on helium. That was scary. The whole place was made to look like a mental institution, but I don't think anything can feel as much like a mental institution like my old high school...good ole LI.



Then last night I went to the Halloween dance at Champlain. That was wicked awesome. I didn't get to go completely full out on my costume as I wanted to because I had rehearsal that ran late, and I had to change in the theater bathroom. Story of life. Anyway, the dance was pretty cool especially when Megan and I did our awesome dance rendition of Single Ladies. That's epic stuff right there, and yes I know the whole dance. I also did a Michael Jackson impersonation when Thriller came over the speakers, and that surprised everyone.


Tomorrow night is going to be epic as well. Once I'm done with rehearsal, and once Megan and Ashley get back from Lyndonville (I wish I could go!) we are all going to go trick-or-treating, going full out on our costumes like we couldn't do for the dance. Then after we're going to a theater kid Halloween party. (That's right, you heard me correctly.) It's going to be a fun night.

I'll keep you posted!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment